This full day training course is perfect for researchers who learned NVivo previously and feel that their skills need updating. We’ll spend the morning quickly covering how to create an NVivo project, import data and perform basic coding. In the afternoon we’ll move into some of the more intermediate features of the software such as queries and classifications.
By the end of this course attendees will have a good understanding of how to:
- Set up and work with NVivo projects
- Prepare, import, and work with data (specifically PDFs and Word documents)
- Code data in NVivo, and choose a coding technique that is fit for purpose
- Perform basic queries and understand how these apply to the data analysis process
- Use reporting tools to extract key data and other project related information.
|Register your interest|
|Sorry, no NVivo Refresher courses are currently scheduled.||Register your interest|
|Do you have a team that would benefit from attending this course? Contact us to discuss our team training options.||Contact us|